We are accepting new patients and here is how to register.
If you wish to register with the practice, please visit us and talk to our receptionists. It would help if you could bring with you your up-to-date medical card, but if you don’t have this you will need to know the following details:
- Full name, including previous names
- Date and place of birth
- Previous address
- New address and post code
- Last name and address of your previous doctor
- NHS number if known – not the same as your National Insurance Number
- Identification Document (original) or student ID card
To register you will need you to complete the registration form and new patient questionnaire (see below) and return to the practice. Please click on this link here to download and complete the registration form.
You will need to provide the following at registration:
- Photographic ID
- Proof of your current address
- Immunisation record (for children under 5 years old)
- If you are struggling to provide any of this information please contact the surgery who will provide advise and support on registration.
If you require any information in larger print, please contact us and we will be happy to supply this for you.
Complete our patient questionnaire available on request.
The information will help the health care team to make an initial assessment of your health which will help in your future treatment.