- Get Help
- Join Us
Working for us
Our aim in NPC is to be an employer of choice in primary care. We believe that happy, motivated and engaged staff provide patients with a better care experience, and we understand the importance of stable, harmonious teams.
We have worked hard to create a diverse workforce to meet the needs of our patients. We have high standards, and expect our staff to be as enthusiastic and adaptable as we are, with a clear focus on providing excellent patient care, whatever their role.
We are committed to ‘growing our own’ and many of our employees are promoted or seconded into more senior roles.
We offer all our staff:
- Equity of salary with other NHS workers
- Competitive terms and conditions in line with the NHS terms and conditions handbook
- Protected monthly educational sessions
- Career development and opportunities to progress
- Annual appraisal
- Comprehensive and supportive induction process
- Able to apply for a lease car and purchase home electronics at reduced rates
- Occupational health support
- Positive working conditions / environment
- NHS discounts
We genuinely believe we have one of the most attractive employment packages for our staff and believe NPC is a great place to work.
In addition to the above, we have specific opportunities for individual staff groups:
- Advanced clinical practitioner training programme
- Nurse practitioner training organisation
- Student nurse placements provided
- Step into Health supporter
- Support of an experienced matron
- Clinical education and supervision
- Competency framework for all roles
- Opportunity to work with the wider community nursing team
- Supplementary indemnity provided by NPC for areas not included in the national scheme
- Dedicated clinical education sessions
- Support from a wider network of clinical colleagues
- Support with research and audit
- Annual job planning which details expected working patterns
- An exec GP in each practice who is part of NPC clinical executive
- Opportunities to undertake courses
- Real career development opportunities – whether you’re a newly qualified salaried GP or an experienced partner of many years, the opportunities available are open to all
All of our current opportunities are advertised here. We also share opportunities via our social media channels so please follow us on Facebook or Twitter.